Club Penguin March 2012 Clothing Catalog Cheats
It’s the day after the leap day, March 1st. The new Club Penguin March 2012 Clothing Catalog has been released. This catalog foreshadows or is themed for the upcoming Puffle Party 2012. In past years, the Puffle Party would be scheduled for February, but Club Penguin has changed it up this year, and has moved this Puffle Party to March 15th. In preparation to the Puffle Party 2012, there are new clothing items for you to purchase and wear at this party. There are some cheats, so lets begin with the Club Penguin March 2012 Clothing Catalog Cheats video made by ClubPenguinNews08, from YouTube.
Lets review with the text guide:
1. Open up the catalog to the 5th page.
2. Click on the Red Penguin’s left arm.
1. Head to the 6th page.
2. Click on the Orange Penguin’s left hand.
1. Flip over to the 7th page.
2. Click on the Pink Puffle.
1. Look on the the 8th page.
2. Click on the Green Penguin’s tongue.
1. To the 9th page it is.
2. Click on the Yellow Penguin’s mouth.
1. Look onto the 10th page.
2. Click on the “!” at the end of the sentence that says “Only available until April 3!” in the top right.
1. Head off to the 11th page.
2. Click on the Purple Penguin’s face in the top left corner box.
1. Check out the page next over, the 12th.
2. Click on the the White Puffle’s eyes.
1. Flip over to the 13th page of the catalog.
2. Click on the Brown Puffle.
1. Turn over to the 14th page.
2. Click on the Black Penguin’s right hand.
Classy and unique outfit
1. Head over to the 16th page of the catalog.
2. Click on the Yellow Puffle.
Wow, that’s a lot of cheats! We like to make it clear that we will not have pictures of where the cheat is, each page for the catalogs (unless there is less than 2 cheats to cover in a single catalog). These pictures will not only slow our website down, but you can simply watch the video guide to see where the cheat is. Seeing the video is like seeing the pictures, but with higher quality, a nice audio to it, with a great editing. We prefer it this way, which is much more time consuming for us and for you. If it do NOT like this method, please let us know. Also, speaking of letting us know, did you like this catalog? I loved it personally, it’s one of the best catalogs yet on Club Penguin thus far this year. Comment below on your wonderful opinions.