Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins
Learn how to complete the Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins with our guide provided below. We provide the guide in both a video and text format to satisfy you. Complete the mission within minutes and earn PSA medals to show off to your friends. To learn about the other Club Penguin Missions, please click here to go back. Now, lets begin with the Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins guide.
Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins (Video)
Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins (Text)
- Talk to Rookie, he will be right in front of the vault.
- After a short conversation with Rookie, he will close the door to prove it can lock.
- Then ask him to open the vault again and he won’t be able to.
- Then go upstairs and click under the couch. Pick up the CD and the paperclip.
- Move over to the computer, and put the CD in the computer.
- Then click “My Files” and then click “Lock Combination”.
- Then you will get the combination and go downstairs.
- To unlock the lock, enter the code in the cardinal direction. N= Up, E= Right, S= Down, W= Left.
- Then the safe will open for you.
- Walk into the safe and look at the ceiling, the coins are up there.
- Then transport to the HQ and talk to Gary.
- Click the screen and you will see the coins fly to the ceiling.
- Open the key cabinet and click the key that’s farthest to the left.
- Go back to the gift shop and go upstairs.
- Scroll to the door and drag the key to the doorknob.
- The door will open, scroll to the left on the roof and you’ll see a giant magnet. Also pick up the hair in the vent.
- Open the box with your wrench in your spy phone, and put the paperclip in the box.
- The box will explode, then go back to the HQ and pick up the flashlight.
- Go to the Town and talk to the crying penguin.
- Walk into the Night Club, use your flashlight.
- Go into the Boiler Room.
- Click on the fuse box.
- How I beat the fuse box is pretty awkward, keep clicking the red buttons randomly until they all turn green. This may take a while, but it works.
- After you’ve done that part, go back to the Gift Shop.
- You will see that the coins have fallen on Rookie.
- Now you’re done.