Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs
Learn how to complete the Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs with our guide provided below. We provide the guide in both a video and text format to satisfy you. Complete the mission within minutes and earn PSA medals to show off to your friends. To learn about the other Club Penguin Missions, please click here to go back. Now, lets begin with the Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs guide.
Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs (Video)
Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs (Text)
- Begin by clicking on Gary and speaking with him about this mission.
- Move the screen to see the Snow Forts. Click on it. You’ll see Herbert and Klutzy breaking the clock. Go back to Gary and talk to him again.
- Move to the Invention Cabinet and click on it. You need a code to get in. Get back to Gary and ask for the Electomagnet 3000. Move back to the cabinet and enter the code, PSA. Put the Electomagnet 3000 in your inventory.
- Still in the gadget room, look for the inner tube. Pick it up and put it in your inventory.
- Head over to the Ice Berg. Using your Electromagnet 3000, us it to obtain the spring in the water.
- Now, go to the Beach and add the bucket to your inventory. Fill your bucket with snow at the Snow Forts.
- Take yourself to the town. Speak with the penguin who is wearing the propeller cap. Take a picture of the gear the penguin has.
- Move out to the Dock. Speak with the penguins and play toss snowballs to the target a couple times. After playing, give them the tube you obtained at the gadget room.
- Now head over to the Pizza Parlor and add the music notes to your inventory. The notes are right by the piano.
- Move on wards to the Stage and play the piano with the notes you have. Play the notes correctly and give the bucket to the Yellow Puffle. Make sure you have snow in that bucket. The Yellow Puffle will make a sculpture that looks like a screw. Put that screw in your inventory.
- Quickly get back to the Gadget Room and put your spring in the Test Chamber. Use the option fire and pull the lever. Put the spring in your inventory. Again, put your screw in the Test Chamber. Use the snow/freeze option and pull the lever. Put the screw in your inventory.
- Get to the Snow Forts. Speak with the Orange penguin. Put the clock back together, and you’re done.