Club Penguin Mission 10: Waddle Squad
Learn how to complete the Club Penguin Mission 10: Waddle Squad with our guide provided below. We provide the guide in both a video and text format to satisfy you. Complete the mission within minutes and earn PSA medals to show off to your friends. To learn about the other Club Penguin Missions, please click here to go back. Now, lets begin with the Club Penguin Mission 10: Waddle Squad guide.
Club Penguin Mission 10: Waddle Squad (Video)
Club Penguin Mission 10: Waddle Squad (Text)
- Speak with Gary, the Jet Pack Guy, and Rookie at the HQ. Once finished talking, take the solar panel, found in the box of gadgets.
- Head to the Beach and speak with the Jet Pack Guy.
- Waddle into the Lighthouse, and put the empty barrel in your inventory.
- Head back to the Beach and talk to the Jet Pack Guy again. Give the empty barrel to him. At this point, you’ll have to divide the units in each container. Keep dividing until you’re done.
- Once completed, visit the Dock and speak to the penguin with the Rope. Borrow the rope, and place it in your inventory.
- Head over to the Night Club. Using the rope, put it on the pully, right beside the cage. Press on the lever. Use your wrench found on your Spy Phone to open the box. Put all the gears in place in a proper way that they all connect. The cage surrounding the Golden Puffle should open now.
- Go to the Gift Shop. Talk to the cashier and borrow the clothes found beside him. Put it in your inventory. Also take the table that is leaned on the wall.
- Talk to Rookie inside the Gift Shop. Put the solar panel as the magnet’s power supply. Connect the wires together to get the supply to work.
- Head over to the Town, and place the table and and clothes on the table, just outside of the Gift Shop.
- Go to the Dock, and you’ll notice a fake Herbert. Klutzy will be scared and run up the Ski Hill. You’ll get a call from Rookie, telling you Herbert is at the Night Club.
- Head over to the Night Club. Hit the lever to get the cage to close down on Herbert. Herbert will reopen it, but the Magnet will close in on him. Jet Pack Guy will come in, take his jet pack and slide the cage back to the right to once and for all catch him.
- Collect your medals for your hard work.