Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide
In order to be able to waddle into Captain’s Quarters (In Rockhopper’s ship), you are required to obtain the Captain’s Quarters Key (also known as Rockhopper’s Key). When this pin has been found and in your account, you may now proceed into Captain’s Quarters to play games, meet Rockhopper, check out his bulletin board and hang out with friends. Here is the complete Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide.
Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide (Video)
This video is considered ancient. It was made in 2008 by ClubPenguinNews08, when they were new to creating videos. To this date, this guide to getting the Captains Quarters Key still stands and still works.
Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide (Text)
As mentioned, to get into Captain’s Quarters, you need to obtain Rockhopper’s Key. Here is the complete continuation of our Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide.
- Log on to Club Penguin and choose any server.
- Head to the town and into the Coffee Shop.
- Inside the Coffee Shop, waddle upstairs to the Book Room.
- In the Book Room, waddle to the left side where the bookshelf is.
- Click and open the book “The Journal of Captain Rockhopper”.
- Flip to the very last page of the journal. You will see Rockhopper’s Key. Click on it and add it to your inventory.
Now, you can waddle into Captain’s Quarters in the Migrator whenever Rockhopper is visiting the island of Club Penguin. Inside Captain’s Quarter’s, you can play the popular Treasure Hunt game, find information about Rockhopper on his bulletin board, hang out with your friends, and so much more.You may also use this pin in your stampbook and on your player card to simply show off to your friends. How lovely eh? Wasn’t our Club Penguin Captains Quarters Key Guide helpful? I’m sure it was, now you can use this awesome, and somewhat secretive room.