Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide
Got what it takes to become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja? Ready to become one? With our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide, we’ll completely teach you the right method in becoming a Fire Ninja. Our guide is easy, simple and right to the point. Within no time you’ll become a Card Jitsu Fire Ninja. Just a heads up to everyone, you must already be a black belt Card Jitsu Ninja. If you aren’t already, I highly suggest you reading the Club Penguin Card Jitsu NInja Guide to become a black belt, to then work your way up in Card Jitsu Fire.
If you already are a black belt in the regular Card Jitsu, good for you! Now you can work your way to becoming an epic Fire Ninja.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide (Text)
- To begin, go to the Dojo Hideout and click on the red tomb. A door will come up on the left to walk in to it.
- Once you are in side the Fire Dojo, it should look like this:
- At first, talk to Fire Sensei. He will give you a Card-Jitsu fire deck. That goes to only the new players.
- Once you’ve talked to him, click on ‘Earn my suit’ and you will battle against someone else to become a Card-Jitsu Fire Ninja.
- While playing Card-Jitsu Fire, select a stone. It will pick a number between 1-6.
- If you land on a Fire stone, you will have a ‘FIRE’ battle with others using only your FIRE cards. Whoever has the most amount of fire gains a point.
- If you land on a Water Stone, you will have a ‘WATER’ battle with others using only your WATER cards. Whoever has the most amount of water gains a point.
- If you land on a Snow Stone, you will have a ‘SNOW’ battle with others using only your SNOW cards. Whoever has the most amount of snow gains a point.
- If you land on a stone that another opponent is on, you will have the classic Card-Jitsu Battle. Remember the Card Jitsu combination. WATER beats FIRE, FIRE beats SNOW, SNOW beats WATER. The loser of that battle loses one point, and the winner gains one point.
- If you land on a stone that has an 3 elements on, you choose which element to use.
- On the left side of the Fire Dojo, you can check out what items you can earn as you become a Fire Ninja.
- On the right side of the Fire Dojo, you can learn about the game, reading the instructions of Card Jitsu Fire Ninja.
- Remember, you can also check your progress. All you need to do is click on the bottom right hand corner. You will see 3 cards. Click on that and you’ll see your progress to the next item.
- Congragulations, you’ve learned how to become a Card Jitsu Fire Ninja. It is that easy!