Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide. Here, we’ll teach you how to become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja easily, quickly, and efficiently. When you want to become a Card Jitsu Ninja on Club Penguin, you be apart of millions of ninjas in one big group. Also, from then on, you can work your way up to becoming a Card Jitsu Fire Ninja, a Card Jitsu Water Ninja, and also a Card Jitsu Snow Ninja. Below, you’ll find the Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide (Regular Ninja). Let’s begin with the guide.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide (Text)
- To begin, head over to the Dojo Courtyard. It is located on your map, near the tall mountains.
- When you’re at the Dojo Courtyard, walk inside the Dojo through the door.
- Once you have walked in, you can learn and check out the belts list, and gain knowledge of the game, learning how the game works and how to play it.
- If you clicked on the belts sign, you can see there are many belts leading to the final black belt.
- If you clicked on the instructions sign, you can read the instructions, and learn how to play Card Jitsu.
- Once you have read the instructions, and feel confident enough, you can begin playing against another player by walking up to the green pillow that Sensei sits on.
- After walking towards the green pillow, it will ask you if you want to play Card Jitsu, click “Yes”.
- After you have clicked on “Yes”, you can now begin earning your first belt. Click on “Earn your belts”.
- The game of Card Jitsu is about using elements to over power another element. The combination beating another element follows as: Fire beats Ice; Water beats Fire; Snow beats Water. Knowing these combinations are key when playing any Card Jitsu games.
- Now, you can begin to battle your opponent. You and your opponent will have 5 cards to pick, you have have 20 seconds in total to choose a card.
- After you have picked your card and your opponent has, the opponent’s card will flip. It will follow the combination rule. However, if both of you chose fire, water, or ice, it will depend on the amount the card has. But if both of you have a different type of card, the type that beats the other, you win. For example:
My opponent picked a fire card with the amount of 10. I picked a water card, with the amount of 4. Who wins this round? I do, because water beats fire. So the amount doesn’t matter unless you both chose the same type of card.
- To win, you must have one of each, or three of the same.
- Once you’ve worked your way up to the black belt, you will need to challenge Sensei for your black ninja mask.
- Sensei can be difficult to defeat, but after 2-6 tries you should beat him and obtain your black ninja mask.
- After you have defeated Sensei, you will earn your black ninja mask. You can now head over to the Ninja Hideout and gather around with other Ninjas.
- Congratulations, you’re now a Card Jitsu Ninja!