Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja Guide
Looking to become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja? You have definitely come to the right place. You can easily, quickly, and efficiently, learn how to become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja. Our ultimate, complete, and awesome Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja Guide will teach you the correct method to become a Card Jitsu Snow Ninja as fast as possible. Before attempting to become a Snow Ninja, you must already be a black belt Card Jitsu Ninja. If you aren’t already, please take time to read the Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja article, to quickly become a Card Jitsu Ninja to proceed to becoming a Snow Ninja.
If you already are a black belt in the regular Card Jitsu, good for you! Now you can work your way to becoming a cool Snow Ninja.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja Guide (Video)
In the video below, I commentate and show you guys how to play Card Jitsu Snow and how to become a Card Jitsu Snow Ninja.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Snow Ninja Guide (Text)
- To begin your journey as a Snow Ninja, you have to go to the Dojo and then enter the room to the right, which is the entrance to the Snow Dojo.
- The Snow Dojo will be somewhat different from the other ones, as this is an open room, you can actually see the sky here and everything is covered in snow. When you enter the room for the first time, your only way is to go through the wooden bridge and battle the evil Snow Minions.
After that, a screen will appear, asking you to choose what element would you like to play as, Water, Snow or Fire. Each of these elements has different abilities, as well as move or attack ranges. Check them out below:
- When playing as a Water Ninja, you will have a moderate movement range, a very small attack range, but your attacks are powerful.
- Snow Ninjas, on the other hand, can be used for team support, because they have the greatest move and attack range on the game, but their attack is the weakest.
- And last but not least, Fire Ninjas are balanced in all three ways.
When choosing your element, you will enter the battle. To the right you will see your ninja and your teammates. You will have to move to the opposite side of the field because that’s where your enemies, the Snow Minions are located.
- To move, you will have to click on one of the blue tiles when it’s your turn. As explained above, your move range will depend on the type of element you have chosen.
- To attack an opponent, you have to get near them. If you’re within the attack range, a target will appear on them. Click on the target, and when your round is over, you will successfully attack the minion.
- Aside from normal attacks, you can even use your power cards to inflict damage to the enemy, but the good thing about these cards is that along with the health damage, they inflict extra health statuses when played. Keep in mind though, that a ninja can use only the power card of it’s same element (for example, a Water Ninja can only use Water Power cards).
- Water Ninjas inflict double the damage of a power card when they use it. For example, if a card has a power of 10, 20 health points will be inflicted to the enemy when a Water Ninja uses it.
- Fire Ninjas will stun the enemy they’ve played the cards on for the next turn, meaning that the minions will not be able to move or attack!
- Snow Ninjas do not inflict extra status conditions to their enemies when using a power card, but if there was any ally within the range of the power card when it got used, that ninja’s health is restored by the amount of power of the power card.A power card will be available to be played when you fill the yellow bar at the bottom to the maximum. The bar fills up whenever you move and attack. Power cards also work differently from the ordinary attacks, because they can inflict damage to 9 tiles at the same time, just as seen in the tiles marked with red below:
As far as the gameplay goes, you need to complete three rounds to complete a match of Card Jitsu. A round is won when you defeat all minions on the grid. After the third round, if you meet a certain criteria, you will enter the Bonus Round. This round is entered when:
- You complete all three rounds without a single ninja following to the snow minions’ attack.
- Completing all three rounds with all ninjas having full health. If you do this, you will earn the “Full Health” Stamp.
- Completing all three rounds in a certain amount of time, which is usually 4-5 minutes.
If you successfully complete the Bonus Round, you will earn the “Bonus Win” stamp.
After a certain amount of matches you win, you will receive the items to complete your Snow Ninja outfit. To check your progress, click on the Cards icon at the bottom of the screen and then on the “Snow Ninja”. Card Jitsu snow, is actually the only Card Jitsu game that has videos as rewards. These videos show the history of Sensei and his best friend, Tusk, which in the end appears to be the main villain of the game.
When you complete your Snow Suit, an entrance to a cave will be opened. Walking through it, you will be able to play against Tusk, the Boss of the game.
When playing Tusk, you will not encounter the snow minions. This time, you will be playing with your friends only, but Sensei will be by your side too. Sensei will be on the left part of the field and he will not move, however, he inflicts an attack equivalent of a power card to Tusk once every two turns.
Tusk on the other hand, is placed on the right part of the field and he doesn’t move either. You have to watch out for his attacks, because 1 out of 3 turns, he will make a special attack that will not only inflict damage, but will you and your allies to the starting point of the game, which means that you will have to approach him again. Tusk’s health is also very big, and you will have to attack him a lot of times to take him out. It is suggested to use many power cards for this.
After defeating Tusk, you will earn Tusk’s Cape. It is very special and different compared to the other capes that have been released so far in Club Penguin. This is how it look like on your playercard, along with the rest of the Snow Ninja suit:
After defeating Tusk, you can challenge him again to earn more rewards!
This was the complete guide to the Card Jitsu Snow, hopefully you found it helpful.