Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide
Card Jitsu Water is the 3rd instalment of the entire Card Jitsu series on Club Penguin. To become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja, following our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide is a smart idea as we have tips and tricks to become a Card Jitsu Water Ninja as quickly as possible. We work efficient, and we don’t want to take lots of time for this guide. Before attempting to become a Water Ninja, make sure you are already a regular black belt Card Jitsu Ninja. If you aren’t I suggest you should read the Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide article, as it’ll help you become a regular Card Jitsu Ninja as quickly as possible.
If you already are a black belt in the regular Card Jitsu, good for you! Now you can work your way to becoming a furious Water Ninja.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide (Video)
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide (Text)
- Go to the Ninja Hideout, and click on the blue tomb.A door will pop up, click on it and enter the Water Dojo.
- On the left side of the Water Dojo, you can see the items you will earn for your Water Suit.
- On the right side of the Water Dojo, you can see the instructions to the Card Jitsu Water Game.
- After you have entered the Water Dojo, waddle over to Sensei, where you can begin earning your water suit.
- Enter the game and select “Earn your Water Suit”.
- To play Card-Jitsu Water, you must pick a card from the bottom of your screen. Empty stones by making the elements disappear. You may have to play several cards on the stone. Pick an empty, glowing stone to move. Remember – you can jump diagonally! Reach the gong, or be the last ninja standing! The further ahead you are, the more experience you’ll earn. Also, you can add elements to make the road tougher for your opponents. First person to kick the gong will earn bonus experience points.
- If you have reached the gong first, then you will earn more progress on earning your water suit. To check your ninja progress, you must be at any Dojo and click on the cards at the bottom right hand corner.
- Here is an example of my ninja progress.
- Now you just have to keep defeating other penguins, and Sensei, to earn your whole water suit.
- Congratulations! You now know how to play Card Jitsu Water, and you know how to become a Card Jitsu Ninja!