Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet Guide
Friendship is an important aspect in one’s day to day life. The big relationship between Captain Rockhopper and a fellow pirate penguin (you), maybe as important. To celebrate the bond between a penguin and Rockhopper, he provides the Friendship Bracelet to pirate penguins. So you may be wondering now “How do I get the Friendship Bracelet?”. Questions become answers here. You can get this awesome colourful hand item by watching, reading and following along out Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet Guide below. Let’s begin, shall we.
Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet Guide (Video)
Video is currently in the works. It will be up on this page in a few more days. Stay tuned.
Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet Guide (Text)
Obtaining the Friendship Bracelet may only take seconds with our awesome guide. Follow along with our steps below.
- Log onto your Club Penguin account.
- Pick any server.
- Waddle to the Town.
- Walk into the Coffee Shop.
- Waddle towards the stairs to go upstairs to the Book Room.
- Click on the bookshelf on the left side of the room.
- Click on the book entitled “Rockhopper and the Stowaway” and it’ll open up.
- Flip to the very last page as you’ll see the colourful Friendship Bracelet. It’ll give you the option to collect it.
- Congratulations, the Club Penguin Friendship Bracelet is now yours! Thank Captain Rockhopper, your new friend!
Wasn’t that easy? It surely was. I obtained my Friendship Bracelet back in April 2008 when I was new to Club Penguin. Those were great days. It’s a pretty cool item. I’m happy I’m friends with Rockhopper. Our bond is pretty tight. I met him a few times on Club Penguin and we talked to each other, and chilled. Fun times.