When I was checking out the Community blog today, I noticed that Billybob has made a new post about the Great Snow Race party. As you all know, the Great Snow Race is here, and it’s for everyone not just members. Waddle on over to the Ski Village, and you’ll be at the entrance of the current party.
What do you think of the Great Snow Race? Let us know in a comment below.
Today when I logged on to Club Penguin, I noticed that the Great Snow Race has been released. Here’s the cheats on how to get to the top of the mountain.
1. Go to the Ski Village on your map. Waddle in to the Great Snow Race.
2. Once you go in, there’s a catalog for members in the first party room.
3. Go in to the second party room. There’s a passage to the next room, but it’s blocked by icicles. Click the icicles that match. They will clear out, and you can go on to the next level.
4. Once you get in the next room, waddle up to the sign that said “Sled Race at top.”
5. Click on the axe, that’s in the pile of snow. Snow will fall, and cover it up. Click on the branch that’s blowing in ti breeze. The branch will move to the axe, and you have to keep clicking the branch to sweep away the snow. Click the axe again, it’ll move to the stump. Keep clicking the axe to chop the tree down. Once the tree falls on the catapult, throw snowballs at the icicles above the catapult. The stump will make a bridge.
6. Once you get in the next room, you have completed the Great Snow Race. Pick up your free Green helmet.
If you need a video guide, click play below:
That’s the guide for the Great Snow Race. What do you think about this year’s Snow Race? Let us know in a comment below.