Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012
Here is our official Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012. Be sure to refresh this page every 2-5 minutes for Herbert P. Bear’s latest location.
Click here to refresh the Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012
Put the Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012 on your own website by following the steps below:
- Copy the HTML code found in the textbox above.
- Paste the HTML code onto the page you wish on your own website.
- Do not change any part of the code, as the code may not function properly.
Auto-Tweet Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012 Locations
Who is Herbert?
Herbert is Club Penguin’s evil bear. He always plans on destroying Club Penguin, the Elite Penguin Force, and lives of many penguins. He has been seen on many missions, Operation Black Out, and also on the big TV at the EPF Command Room. He may visit Club Penguin sometime soon, but only to destroy it. We can stop him, using the tracker, find him and stop him!
Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2012 Chat:
Using our Herbert Tracking chat, you can find him faster. Please keep in mind that the tracker updates every few seconds, be sure to refresh this page regularly.
November 2012 Update: A New chat box will be made soon.
Tips on finding Herbert
Herbert as you may all know, Herbert is a bear. He is completely different looking than penguins. He looks like this:
He is a white polar bear, with a evil looking smile.
- Refresh our tracker every 2-5 minutes for his latest location.
- Add the tracker to your own site. As mentioned above, copy the given HTML code and paste it onto your site.
- Herbert will waddle onto popular servers such as Blizzard, Mammoth, and Frozen. He will waddle into hidden or secret rooms.
- If you do find him, click on his playercard and click on the first button to get your free gift, a background. If you meet him for the first time, you’ll also obtain a stamp for being in the same room as him.
- Herbert changes servers every 15-25 minutes. Refresh this page to get the latest location of him.
- Use our very own chat to talk to others and to have fun while tracking! Click here for the chat.
- Follow me on Twitter for her latest locations easily, @Archiyoso.