Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2014
Here is our official Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2014. Be sure to refresh this page every 2-5 minutes for Herbert P. Bear’s latest location.
Click here to refresh the Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2014
Put the Club Penguin Herbert Tracker 2014 on your own website by following the steps below:
- Copy the HTML code found in the textbox above.
- Paste the HTML code onto the page you wish on your own website.
- Do not change any part of the code, as the code may not function properly.
Auto-Tweet Mascot Locations
Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker 2014 Tracking Chat
Using our Puffle Handler Tracking chat, you can find her faster. Please keep in mind that the tracker updates every few seconds, be sure to refresh this page regularly.
By clicking on the picture above, you enable your Twitter account to auto-tweet locations whenever any mascot is found. This is very beneficial for many penguins, as it helps find all mascots quicker, and easier. It is also a very efficient way of telling your friends and followers on Twitter where the mascot currently is. More than 150 penguins use this application, as it’s the smart way to find any mascot.
Who is Herbert?
Herbert is Club Penguin’s evil bear. He always plans on destroying Club Penguin, the Elite Penguin Force, and lives of many penguins. He has been seen on many missions, Operation Black Out, and also on the big TV at the EPF Command Room. He may visit Club Penguin sometime soon, but only to destroy it. We can stop him, using the tracker, find him and stop him!
Tips on finding Herbert
Herbert as you may all know, Herbert is a bear. He is completely different looking than penguins. He looks like this:
He is a white polar bear, with a evil looking smile.
- Refresh our tracker every 2-5 minutes for his latest location.
- Add the tracker to your own site. As mentioned above, copy the given HTML code and paste it onto your site.
- Herbert will waddle onto popular servers such as Blizzard, Mammoth, and Frozen. He will waddle into hidden or secret rooms.
- If you do find him, click on his Player Card and click on the first button to get your free gift, a background. If you meet him for the first time, you’ll also obtain a stamp for being in the same room as him.
- Herbert changes servers every 15-25 minutes. Refresh this page to get the latest location of him.
- Use our very own chat to talk to others and to have fun while tracking! Click here for the chat.
- Follow me on Twitter for her latest locations easily, @Archiyoso.
Herbert’s Appearances on Club Penguin
- Mission’s 5-11
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force (Nintendo DS video game)
- Battle of Doom
- Operation: Hibernation
- Operation: Hot Sauce
- Operation: Blackout (November 2012)
- Star Wars Takeover 2013 (July/August 2013)
- Operation: Puffle (November 2013)
Meeting Herbert Videos