Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2012
Here is our official Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2012. Be sure to refresh this page every 2-5 minutes for Rockhopper’s latest location.
Click here to refresh the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2012
Put the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2012 on your own website by following the steps below:
- Copy the HTML code found in the textbox above.
- Paste the HTML code onto the page you wish on your own website.
- Do not change any part of the code, as the code may not function properly.
Auto-Tweet Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2012 Locations
Who is Rockhopper?
Rockhopper is one of Club Penguin’s first mascots. He is a pirate who visits Club Penguin once every 3 months. He ususally comes during the Adventure Party, Puffle Party, Fall Fair Party, and Holiday Party. You can tell when Rockhopper is coming if you look through the telescope at the Beacon or if you see a ship docked at the Beach. He usually ships onto Club Penguin his own Pirate Catalog (at Ship Hold when he arrives). Not to forget, he also gives a free background/autograph if you meet him.
Tips on finding Rockhopper
While trying to find him, his appearance stands out, and looks different than normal penguins. He looks like this:
He is a red penguin that wears a black pirate hat. He also has a black beard.
- Refresh our tracker every 2-5 minutes for his latest location.
- Add the tracker to your own site. As mentioned above, copy the given HTML code and paste it onto your site.
- Rockhopper will waddle onto popular servers such as Blizzard, Mammoth, and Frozen. He will waddle into rooms such as the Cove, Pizza Parlor, Ice Berg, Beach, and around his own ship.
- If you do find him, click on his playercard (as shown above) and click on the first button to get your free gift, a background. If you meet him for the first time, you’ll also obtain a stamp for being in the same room as him.
- Rockhopper changes servers every 15-25 minutes. Refresh this page to get the latest location of him.
- Use our very own chat above to talk to others and to have fun while tracking!
- Follow me on Twitter for his latest locations easily, @Archiyoso.