Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013
Here is our official Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013. Be sure to refresh this page every 2-5 minutes for Sensei’s latest location.
Click here to refresh the Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013
Put the Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013 on your own website by following the steps below:
- Copy the HTML code found in the textbox above.
- Paste the HTML code onto the page you wish on your own website.
- Do not change any part of the code, as the code may not function properly.
Who is Sensei?
Sensei is the master at Card Jistu, Card Jistu Fire, Card Jitsu Water, and Card Jitsu snow. His first appearance on Club Penguin was in late 2008 when he was found waddling around the Dojo. Sensei usually trains and works penguins to become ninjas. He works with ninjas to also to upgrade their skill, to have Fire, Water, and Snow abilities.
Sensei Tracking Chat:
Using our Sensei Tracking chat, you can find him faster. Please keep in mind that the tracker updates every few seconds, be sure to refresh this page regularly.
Tips on finding Sensei
While trying to find Sensei, he looks much different than normal penguins. He looks like this:
He is a gray penguin wearing an sun hat, with a white beard, and white eyebrows.
- Refresh our tracker every 2-5 minutes for his latest location.
- Add the tracker to your own site. As mentioned above, copy the given HTML code and paste it onto your site.
- Sensei will waddle onto popular servers such as Blizzard, Mammoth, and Frozen. Sensei usually waddles to the the Dojo, Ninja Hide Out, Water Dojo, Fire Dojo, and Snow Dojo.
- If you do find him, click on his playercard (as shown above) and click on the first button to get your free gift, a background. If you meet him for the first time, you’ll also obtain a stamp for being in the same room as him.
- Sensei changes servers every 15-25 minutes. Refresh this page to get the latest location.
- Use our very own chat above to talk to others and to have fun while tracking!
- Follow me on Twitter for her latest locations easily, @Archiyoso.